OutBack Power IBR-2 Comprehensive Battery Enclosure
OutBack Power IBR-2 Comprehensive Battery Enclosure.
- Comprehensive battery enclosure solution with cell interconnect
- String overcurrent protection and disconnects
- Crafted of powder coated aluminum
- Supports 48 volt systems
- Durable appearance even in challenging environments
The OutBack Integrated Battery Rack system is a comprehensive battery enclosure solution with cell interconnects, cabling, and series string overcurrent protection and disconnects included, making it easy to order and install. All electrical connections are made at the factory and ship fully assembled with the exception of the batteries, which can be quickly added and connected on the jobsite.
Unlike typical steel racks, the OutBack design is crafted of powder coated aluminum, resulting in a rack that maintains a clean, durable appearance even in challenging environments while weighing less than 90 pounds. The 2-shelf IBR-2 is sized to fir under an OutBack Radian inverter/charger to reduce system component "clutter" and make the best use of installation space. Clear covers allow for visual inspection while providing additional protection for the batteries and electrical connections. The IBR-3-48-175 can accommodate up to twelve (12) EnergyCell batteries, while the IBR-2-48-175 can accomodate up to eight (8) EnergyCell batteries. Both models support 48 volt systems.
- OutBack Power Energy Storage Solutions
- OutBack Power Integrated Battery Rack Specifications Sheet
- OutBack Power Integrated Battery Rack Installation Manual