APsystems DS3-L-NA-768VA Dual-Module Microinverter 768W
- Ships in 1 business day or less.
- 6.40 LBS
- Stellar Speed! ADD TO CART TO ESTIMATE SHIPPING
APsystems DS3-L-NA-768VA Series Dual-Module Microinverter 768W
The smartest microinverter on the market today — and tomorrow. Remarkable innovation keeps APsystems microinverters ahead of the competition, and puts more power and efficiency into your solar array.
Dual-module // Single phase // 3rd generation
APsystems’ 3rd generation of dual-module, single-phase microinverters, the DS3 product family represents the culmination of years of power conversion expertise and innovation in high-efficiency, high-density power conversion to maximize the peak performance of today’s high-capacity PV modules.
The DS3 series reaches unprecedented levels of power output and is fully backwards compatible with QS1 and YC600 microinverters and accessories. It features 2 input channels, each with independent MPPT, and encrypted wireless Zigbee communication. An innovative and compact design makes the product lighter while maximizing power production, and silicone-encapsulated components reduce stress on electronics, facilitate thermal dissipation, and enhance weatherproofing. Reliability is significantly increased thanks to 20% fewer components than previous generations.
The DS3 series is grid-interactive and fully compliant with CA Rule 21 requirements. With its unparalleled performance, efficiency of 97%, and increased reliability, the APsystems DS3 series is a gamechanger for residential and commercial solar.
A CLASS APART:
What is so unique about these new microinverters? The DS3 series utilizes a new architecture that can manage far higher capacities of PV modules than conventional 1:1 microinverters.
The DS3-S and DS3-L have also been specifically designed to maximize the output on each residential circuit. Compared with competing devices, the DS3-S has up to 37% more AC output and the DS3-L up to 60% more output power per channel than conventional microinverters. For many installers around the world, the new DS3 series has become a strong competitive advantage helping them save money while winning more business.
- Single-phase, Dual-Module Microinverter
- 768W output model
- Dual, independent MPPT
- Designed to harness today’s high-capacity PV modules
- 97% efficiency, Reactive Power Control
- 20% fewer components for increased reliability
- Encrypted Zigbee Wireless
- Accomodates 2 PV Modules up to 550WP (DS3 Model)
- Certified to UL1741 SA (CA rule 21) standard
- Compatible with QS1 & YC600 products & accessories
- More intelligent, streamlined architecture
- Future-proof with remote upgradeability
- Will the APsystems DS3-L microinverters automatically shutdown in the event of a power outage? If so, what is the purpose of a Rapid Shutdown System (RSS)?
Yes, the APsystems DS3-L microinverters will automatically shutdown if it senses a loss of grid power. Rapid shutdown code mandates the use of a rapid shutdown system.
- Can I replace my APsystems YC500A microinverter with the new APsystems DS3-L microinverter, without making any modifications?
No, the new DS3-L microinverter is not compatible with the older model YC500A microinverter. The older model YC500A uses PLC communication whereas the DS3-L uses Zigbee communication and requires a different ECU unit.
- Is the APsystems ECU-R Communication Unit compatible with the new APsystems DS3-L microinverter?
Yes, the APsystems ECU-R is compatible with the APsystems DS3-L microinverter.
- Will the APsystems DS3-L auto sense voltage, or is it required to be programmed through the ECU-R?
The microinverters have to communicate and be registered through the APsystems ECU-R.
- I don't have access to broadband internet where my microinverters will be installed. Can I use an APsystems microinverter without broadband internet?
Yes, however, not having internet will limit system operation, monitoring, trouble-shooting, updates, etc. and may affect your warranty.