MidNite Solar CLASSIC 200 Charge Controller
- CLASSIC 200
- Ships in 1 business day or less.
- 12.00 LBS
- Stellar Speed! FREE SHIPPING
MidNite Solar CLASSIC 200 MPPT Charge Controller.
- 200 operating voltage
- Max current out: 79 amps
- ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA
- Terminals are rated for 75 C
- Type 1 environmental rating
- Exclusive HyperVOC extends VOC limits
- 12-72V battery
- Built in DC-GFP and Arc Fault
- 2 Aux Ports
- Follow-Me function
- Solar, wind and hydro MPPT modes
The CLASSIC 200 MPPT Charge Controller has Arc Fault, Ground Fault, free web monitoring, a graphics panel and Solar, Hydro and Wind Modes. The CLASSIC 200 has a maximum output current of 79 amps, an operating voltage of 200 volts and works with 12 to 72 volt battery systems. The FREE MidNite Solar Local Application Software enables you to monitor your CLASSICs over your local network or the Internet. As with the whole CLASSIC Line, the CLASSIC 200 has MidNite’s exclusive HyperVOC which extends VOC limits when needed.
MidNite Solar offers an industry first, an extended warranty for all the CLASSIC MPPT charge controllers. Six months prior to the end of the warranty period customers can ship their CLASSIC back to MidNite Solar with a check for $147 dollars plus shipping and we will replace any wearable parts and do a general tune-up. This will extend the warranty by 2 additional years, another good reason to purchase a CLASSIC.
- Warranty - 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- CE Certified Listed
- FCC Class B Listed
- Made in the USA
Maximum Output Current for the CLASSIC 200
- At 12V = 79 Amps
- At 24V = 78 Amps
- At 48V = 78 Amps
- At 72V = 65 Amps
- CLASSIC charge controller
- User’s manual, printed
- Knock out covers 3 screened
- Parts bag with stickers, Terminal block cover and silicone grease
- MidNite Solar MNBTS Battery Temperature Sensor
Yes, you can use any of the MidNite Solar CLASSIC or CLASSIC SL charge controllers with lithium batteries as long as you have a Battery Management System (BMS).