OutBack Power FP3 VFXR3048E Pre-Wired System 120/208VAC
OutBack Power FLEXpower THREE FP3 VFXR3048E Pre-Wired 120/208VAC System. Listed to UL1741-SA.
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured systems
- Fast installation—just hang on the wall with the bracket (included) and make connections
- Off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one flexible system
- Powerful system in a compact, space-saving footprint
- Field-upgradable software
- Ample AC and DC breaker provisions
- In grid-tied or off-grid applications, stack up to 9 inverter/chargers for three-phase power needs
- GridZero technology effectively lets users “zero out” the utility grid if enough renewables are present, reducing or even eliminating grid dependence
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports a wide range of battery technologies including lithium-ion
- All components carry necessary ETL certifications
OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired FLEXpower systems are now equipped with the updated FXR Series Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers. This means that the most advanced Grid/Hybrid inverter features are now available on the industry’s most trusted and proven systems platform, for unmatched flexibility and value.
- 3 models available for 120/208VAC applications, ranging from 9kW to 10.8kW.
- 50Hz/60Hz selectable for regional diversity.
- Programmable for seven different modes including GridZero ,which blends utility power and stored renewable energy, minimizing grid dependence; also Support Mode for seamless generator integration.
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters accommodates charging profiles of new and emerging storage technologies including Lithium Ion, and Aqueous types.
- Field-upgradability eliminates system down-time for critical updates.
- Remote system control and monitoring available through any internet-enabled device with OPTICS RE.
The FLEXpower THREE is ideal for three-phase power needs such as larger residential, farms and agricultural installations, light commercial applications including small businesses, stores and restaurants, and remote facilities, with all necessary components integrated into a compact hang-on-the-wall system with a minimal footprint.