Schneider Electric Conext AGS Automatic Generator Start
Schneider Electric 865-1060-01 Conext AGS Automatic Generator Start RNW865106001
The Conext™ Automatic Generator Start (AGS) can automatically activate or stop a generator in response to changing power requirements. An excellent addition to an off-grid or backup power system, the AGS seamlessly connects to the XanbusTM network and shares status information with all other devices on the network. It can monitor a set of system user-programmable parameters such as battery voltage, state of charge or grid power and can activate the generator in response to any changes. The AGS can also be configured remotely using the Conext System Control Panel (SCP) or Conext ComBox to engage a generator and can assist an inverter/charger when output power demands are high.
Why choose Automatic Generator Start?
- Higher return on investment
- Integrate with an inverter/charger to maximize system power performance
- Designed for reliability
- Tested and qualified for harsh environmental conditions (HALT reliability testing)
- Works with multiple Xanbus devices: Conext XW+, SW, MPPT 60-150, MPPT 80-600, SCP, Conext ComBox
- User-programmable trigger settings to meet specific application needs:
- Battery voltage
- Exercise time
- Quiet time
- Inverter/charger AC power loads
- Supports manual start and stop operation modes