SMA STP33-US-41 Sunny Tripower CORE1 33-US Solar Inverter
SMA STP33-US-41 Sunny Tripower CORE1 33-US 3-Phase Solar Inverter, 6 MPPT, 480V, 33kW
The Sunny Tripower CORE1 is the world’s first standing PV inverter for commercial rooftops, carports, ground-mount and repowering legacy solar projects. Now with expanded features and new power classes, the CORE1 is the most versatile, cost-effective commercial solution available. From distribution to construction to operation the Sunny Tripower CORE1 enables logistical, material, labor and service cost reductions. Integrated Sunspec PLC for rapid shutdown and enhanced DC AFCI arc-fault protection ensure compliance to the latest safety codes and standards. With Sunny Tripower CORE1 and SMA's ennexOS cross sector energy management platform, system integrators can deliver comprehensive commercial energy solutions for increased ROI.
- New 33.3 kW model for smaller arrays and repowering 600V legacy systems.
- SunSpec compatible inverter technology in conjunction with the TSA-R-F, which gives integrators a cost-effective way to achieve compliance with NEC 2017 module-level shutdown
- Advanced AFCI compliant to new Standard UL 1699B Ed. 1 for arc fault.
- SMA Smart Connected proactive service strategy which can cut truck rolls in half.
- 480V / 277V WYE Nominal AC Voltage
Scabality for Maximum Energy Yields
- With a capacity of 33 kW, the Sunny Tripower CORE1 is scalable up the to the megawatt range.
- The unique design enables over-dimensioning of a PV array of up to 150%.
- Six independent MPP trackers guarantee optimal energy production for every use, even in shading.
Consistently Integrated Concept
- The innovative, fully integrated design ensures low BoS costs, simpler processes and lower material expenses.
- Alongside the 12 direct string inputs, a DC disconnector and, as an option, AC and DC overvoltage protection are integrated.
Efficient and Economical
- No additional mounting racks are required.
- Only a simple substructure is needed for other commercial PV applications.
- There are additional savings from the considerably lower expenditure on logistics, installation and materials.
OptiCool(TM) Active Cooling System
- Ensures reliable operation and maximum energy production.
- Secures your investment in PV.
Fast, Easy Communication
- Integrated Wi-Fi interface enables access with any mobile device.
- Easy and uncomplicated configuration and commissioning with the SMA online assistant accelerate installation.
Smooth Grid Integration
- Powerful PV system monitoring and control functions, SunSpec ModBus compability and optional 24/7 remote monitoring.
- Reduces maintenance costs due to to its high-performance technology, which has proved its worth worldwide in over 50 GW of installed power.