OutBack Power FP1 FXR2524A-01 Pre-Wired System 24VDC
- FP1 FXR2524A-01
- Ships in 1 business day or less.
- 113.80 LBS
- Stellar Speed! FREE SHIPPING
OutBack Power FLEXpower ONE FP1 FXR2524A-01 Pre-Wired System 2500W 120VAC 24VDC, Listed to UL1741-SA.
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured systems
- Fast installation—just hang on the wall with the bracket (included) and make connections
- Off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one flexible system
- Powerful system in a compact, space-saving footprint
- Field-upgradable software
- Ample AC and DC breaker provisions
- GridZero technology effectively lets users “zero out” the utility grid if enough renewables are present, reducing or even eliminating grid dependence
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports a wide range of battery technologies including lithium-ion
- All components carry necessary ETL certifications
OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired FLEXpower systems are now equipped with the updated FXR Series Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers. This means that the most advanced Grid/Hybrid inverter features are now available on the industry’s most trusted and proven systems platform, for unmatched flexibility and value.
- 6 models available for 120VAC or 230VAC applications, ranging from 2500W to 3600W (see attachments below for more details).
- 50Hz/60Hz selectable for regional diversity.
- Programmable for seven different modes including GridZero ,which blends utility power and stored renewable energy, minimizing grid dependence; also Support Mode for seamless generator integration.
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters accommodates charging profiles of new and emerging storage technologies including Lithium Ion, and Aqueous types.
- Field-upgradability eliminates system down-time for critical updates.
- Remote system control and monitoring available through any internet-enabled device with OPTICS RE.
The FLEXpower ONE FX-R Series is ideal for residential and commercial applications including cabins, vacation homes, farm buildings, remote communications sites and back-up power systems, with all necessary components integrated into a compact hang-on-the-wall system with a minimal footprint.
- OutBack Power FLEXpower ONE FXR Series Specification Sheet
- OutBack Power FLEXpower ONE FXR Series Quick Start Guide
- OutBack Power FLEXpower ONE System Overview
- OutBack Power MATE3s Specifications Sheet
- OutBack Power FLEXnet DC User's Guide Includes Mounting and Installation
- OutBack Power Ground Fault Detector Interrupter