- Remote Stacking - change system stacking configurations via OPTICS
- HECO Requirements - H/L voltage ride through, H/L frequency ride through and settable PF - +/- .8
- Improved connectivity issues - Ethernet network stack has been updated to communicate more reliably
- Improved MX60 support - resolved monitoring data issues
- Device de-registration - improved device detection and de-registration process
Download the current firmware update:
- MATE3 OPTICS RE version, revision 003.015.000.
- AXS Port OPTICS RE version, revision 003.015.000.
Check your latest firmware version:
From your MATE3 system menu, navigate to "Settings" and select "Firmware Version" on your system configuration screen.
Instructions on how to download the latest firmware revision to the MATE3 can be found in the MATE3 Quick Start Guide.