Tigo TS4-A-O Module Add-On 1500V UL, MC4 Genuine
- Ships in 1 business day or less.
- 1.21 LBS
- 25 Year Manufacturer
- Stellar Speed! ADD TO CART TO ESTIMATE SHIPPING
Tigo TS4-A-O Module Add-On Rapid Shutdown, Optimization 700W, 1500V UL/1000TUV 1.2M Cable with MC4 Genuine Connectors, Part No. 461-00252-32.
Optimization is a Flex MLPE function available as an add-on unit (TS4-A-O). Design using unequal string lengths, mixed orientations, or areas of mismatch. Install in shaded areas with a reduced setback ratio. In addition to optimization, the TS4-A-O enables module level monitoring, and rapid shutdown in compliance with NEC 2014, 2017, 2020.
- Rapid Shutdown
- Suitable for up to 700W solar modules
- The higher performance optimizer with Predictive IV Technology (PIV)
- The ONLY optimizer with selective deployment
- Includes the benefits of Safety & Monitoring
- Meets US NEC rapid shutdown requirements
- Optimizes right out of the box
- Shade and age tolerance to maximize lifetime yield
- Works wirelessly with the TAP & CCA
- 25-year warranty
- 1 module per TS4
- Tigo 346-00000-00 CCA
- Tigo 158-00000-02 TAP
- Can I use the Tigo TS4-A-O optimizers without the CCA?
Yes, the Tigo optimizers have Predictive IV curve technology (PIV), so they can be deployed without a data connection. If there is a problem with your system, however, the only way to know exactly what is going on is if you are using a CCA. One very common problem is String Mis-Match. This can happen with systems that have certain design issues, like:
- String Imbalance - Multiple strings of different lengths, in parallel
- Mixed panel types - High Production Panels and lower Productions panels on the same string or in parallel
- Strings that are strung across opposing angles/orientations
- Aggressive "Block" shading (complete black-out shading from a wall or enclosure)
- How can I learn more about installing Tigo TS4's?
Available for free, on-demand, and online is Tigo Academy's TS4 Design and Installation Course.