Morningstar TS-M-2 TriStar Digital Meter 2
- Ships in 1 business day or less.
- 0.88 LBS
- Stellar Speed! FREE SHIPPING
Morningstar TS-M-2 TriStar Digital Meter 2 for TriStar Solar Controllers.
The meter will display a great deal of information about the TriStar controller and the operation of your system. In addition, the meter enables manual functions and controller diagnostics. These capabilities will increase your confidence that the system is working properly and will help you to improve system reliability, battery life, and system performance. It is worth the time getting to know your meter!
Other brands survive harsh conditions. Morningstar thrives in them.
With more than 25 years of experience and well over four million products in over 100 countries – most of them still in operation – Morningstar has truly earned its reputation for building the “world’s leading solar controllers.” At Morningstar, the word “reliability” means a lot more than a marketing adjective. Morningstar’s employee-owned culture works hard to maintain the lowest hardware failure rate in the industry, because our own reputations literally ship with every product.
That’s why system designers of the most mission-critical solar energy installations around the world insist on Morningstar components, and why you should too on your next project. From mineral mines in South America to telecom repeater stations in Canada, from gas wells in the Middle East to mountain peaks in Nepal, Morningstar technology and legendary quality make the difference between success and failure – and make renewable energy a practical, cost-effective, and long-term solution.
- Can I install the Morningstar TS-M-2 and the Morningstar TS-RM-2 meters together on the same Morningstar charge controller?
Yes, you can use both meters at the same time on one controller. Simply connect the controller meterbus port to the port labeled TriStar on the TS-M-2, then connect the TS-RM-2 TriStar port to the Meter port on the TS-M-2. (Please refer to our blog for a diagram of the charge controller's port.)
- Morningstar TriStar Digital Meter Datasheet
- Morningstar TriStar Digital Meter Installation and Operation Manual
- Morningstar TriStar Meter Map (Load Mode)
- Morningstar TriStar Meter Map (Solar, Diversion Mode)
- Morningstar TriStar MPPT Meter Map
- Morningstar Ground Fault Protection Device Brochure
- Morningstar Communications Document
- Morningstar Declaration of Conformity for Products 48V & Over
- Morningstar RoHS Certification Document
- Morningstar Product Accessory Compatibility Matrix