Morningstar TS-60 TriStar Solar Charge Controller 60A
- Ships in 1 business day or less.
- 3.50 LBS
- Stellar Speed! FREE SHIPPING
Morningstar TS-60 TriStar Solar Charge Controller 60A.
Morningstar's TriStar™ is a three-function controller that provides reliable solar battery charging, load control or diversion regulation. It is rated at 60 amps, both at 12-48 volts, and has an optional meter, remote meter and remote temperature sensor.
- TriStar 60 Amp (12/24/48 Volt)
- Rated Solar, Load or Diversion Current
- Warranty: 5 Years
- TriStar Meter
- TriStar Remote Meter
- Remote Temperature Sensor
Key Features and Benefits
- Highest Reliability
- More Power
- Communications Capability
- Fully Adjustable
- Extensive Electronic Protections
- Programmable Lighting Control
- Simple Mechanical Interface
- Better Battery Charging
- More Information
- Easy to Reset
- Low Telecom Noise
Other brands survive harsh conditions. Morningstar thrives in them.
With more than 25 years of experience and well over four million products in over 100 countries – most of them still in operation – Morningstar has truly earned its reputation for building the “world’s leading solar controllers.” At Morningstar, the word “reliability” means a lot more than a marketing adjective. Morningstar’s employee-owned culture works hard to maintain the lowest hardware failure rate in the industry, because our own reputations literally ship with every product.
That’s why system designers of the most mission-critical solar energy installations around the world insist on Morningstar components, and why you should too on your next project. From mineral mines in South America to telecom repeater stations in Canada, from gas wells in the Middle East to mountain peaks in Nepal, Morningstar technology and legendary quality make the difference between success and failure – and make renewable energy a practical, cost-effective, and long-term solution.
- Morningstar TriStar Datasheet
- Morningstar TriStar Manual
- Morningstar Remote Temperature Sensor Manual
- Morningstar TriStar LED Summary
- Morningstar TriStar DIP Quick Reference
- Morningstar TriStar Bench Testing Instructions
- Morningstar TriStar MOSFET Repair Instructions
- Morningstar TriStar PWM R/G LED Fault Flowchart
- Morningstar TriStar PWM R/Y/G LED Fault Flowchart
- Morningstar TriStar PWM R+Y / G+Y LED Fault Flowchart
- Morningstar Charging Isolated Battery Banks with 1 Controller
- Morningstar Charging Isolated Battery Banks with 1 PV Array
- Morningstar DIAGRAM: Charging with Parallel Controllers
- Morningstar DIAGRAM: Correct Inverter Wiring
- Morningstar DIAGRAM: Load Control Using a Relay
- Morningstar DIAGRAM: Load Control w/SureSine Inverter
- Morningstar DIAGRAM: Parallel Battery String Wiring
- Morningstar DIAGRAM: Relay Driver Load Control
- Morningstar DIAGRAM: TS MPPT Charge / TS PWM Load Control
- Morningstar DIAGRAM: TS MPPT RS-485 Bridging to TS PWM
- Morningstar DIAGRAM: TS PWM Lighting System w/Charger
- Morningstar Communications Document
- Morningstar TriStar Communication Applications Guide
- Morningstar TriStar Diversion Control
- Morningstar TriStar Lighting Control Document
- Morningstar TriStar Modbus Communication Document
- Morningstar TriStar Positive Ground Wiring
- Morningstar TriStar RS-232 Wiring
- Morningstar TriStar RS-485 Networking Document
- Morningstar TriStar/TriStar MPPT Bridging Redundancy
- Morningstar TriStar UL1741 Filing
- Morningstar UL1741 Update Certification
- Morningstar TriStar Mounting Template
- Morningstar TriStar Advantages
- Morningstar TriStar in Hybrid 48V System
- Morningstar Why PWM?
- Morningstar PWM vs. TrakStar MPPT Technology
- Morningstar Declaration of Conformity for Products 48V & Over
- Morningstar RoHS Certification Document
- Morningstar Product Accessory Compatibility Matrix
Communications project consisting of over 1,600 -48V systems. Current from 50A to 300A. The box contains Morningstar TriStars, Relay Drivers, and Remote Temperature Sensors. It also has a GPRS modem to transfer the data.
System installed in the heart of Transylvanian Alps in Romania, at about 200 Km North from Bucharest. The system was designed to supply the required energy to a small hotel & fishery. The power is generated by a small micro hydro turbine that has 3KW power. The energy produced by the turbine is delivered directly to the battery bank. The total capacity is 600Ah at 48V. The required 3-step charging process, has to be very accurate and can be done only with TS60 from Morningstar together with a resistive dump load. Photo courtesy of Ecovolt.
Telecom application in Peru utilizing TriStar, TriStar MPPT, MeterHub and Relay Driver. Photo courtesy of CIME.