ADC USE-2 Wire Spool for Solar in Black, Single-Insulated 10AWG, 500 Feet
- Ships in 1 business day or less.
- 24.00 LBS
- Stellar Speed! FREE SHIPPING
ADC Solar Panel USE-2 Spool 500 Feet, RHH/RHW-2 Single-Insulated Cable in Black, 10 AWG, 7-Strand, 600 Volt Copper, VW-1, CT Rated, Part No. 310. Cable is Made in the U.S.A.
Single copper conductor, stranded, insulated with moisture and heat resistant, chemically cross-linked polyethylene insulation. Temperature rating 90°C in wet and dry applications. All sizes pass the vertical flame test (VW-1).
Types USE-2, RHH/RHW-2 VW-1 are suitable for use in general purpose wiring applications and may be installed in raceway, conduit, direct burial and aerial installations where a cable having superior flame retardance is required. Also suitable for use in low leakage circuits requiring a dielectric constant of 3.5 or less (Hospital Grade).
- ASTM B3, B8 and B787
- UL 44 and UL 854, ICEA S-95-658/NEMA WC-70
- Federal spec. A-A-59544
- For CT use / IEEE 1202/FT4 1/0 AWG and larger
- Gasoline and Oil Resistant II
- -40°C rated
- UL Direct Burial
- C(UL) US RW90 1kV:CSA/UL Listed
- C(UL) RPV90 600V
- Suitable for use in 105°C Dry System
- RoHS Compliant