Cotek SD1500-112 GFCI Pure Sine Wave Inverter 12VDC 120VAC
- SD1500-112 GFCI
- Ships in 1 business day or less.
- 13.00 LBS
- 2 Year Manufacturer
- Stellar Speed! FREE SHIPPING
Cotek SD1500-112 GFCI Pure Sine Wave Inverter with AC Transfer Switch and Dual GFCI 12VDC 120VAC 1500W
- Parallel redundancy design for power expansion
- 1Ф3W / 3Ф4W for multiple industrial applications
- Built-in ATS and AC circuit breaker
- Selectable output voltage and output frequency
- RS-232 communication interface
- Hardwire AC output, UL approved
- Input & output fully isolation
- Output voltage / power saving mode selectable by DIP switch or remote control (via CR-10)
- Input protection: Reverse Polarity (Fuse) / Under Voltage / Over Voltage
- Output protection: Short Circuit / Overload / Over Temperature / Over Voltage
- Pressed steel housing
- UL / CE approved
- Remote controller CR-6
- Remote controller CR-8
- Remote controller CR-10
- Can I use the GFCI and the Hardwire AC Outputs at the same time?
Yes, both AC outputs can be used at the same time as long as the operating and surge power do not exceed the inverter's rated power (in watts).
- Can I stack Cotek SD Series inverters to create a split-phase system?
Yes, Cotek SD Series inverters can be stacked to double your wattage in a 120/240 split phase output. See image below taken from the User Manual.