OutBack Power FWPV6 FLEXware ICS Combiner.
The OutBack Power FLEXware ICS combiner box is a cost-effective integrated solution for solar installations requiring basic combining and overcurrent protection needs.
The FLEXware ICS offers value, simplicity, and ease of installation in a single solution. The pre-integrated design saves labor time in the field and cuts down on installation costs. With the new combiner solution, OutBack achieves another first: a single-brand solution that is UL-1741 listed from roof to battery. This makes OutBack truly “one stop shopping” for any system installer or designer looking for a safe, fully-compliant solution.
- When used with OutBack power conversion and energy storage components, the system will represent the only UL-1741 end-to-end single brand solution
- Easy-to-install fuses offer bi-directional overcurrent protection
- Vertical wall-mount, pole-mount or sloped roof-mount to 14° incline (3 in 12 roof pitch)
- Low-profile design allows for flexible mounting options
- Type 3R, powder-coated aluminum enclosure protects against environmental exposure
- Pre-configured and integrated design reduces installation time in the field
- FLEXware ICS Specifications
- Exposure Material: Powder-coated aluminum with stainless steel hardware
- Mounting options: Vertical wall mount, pole mount or sloped roof mount to 14 degrees incline (3 in 12 roof pitch)
- Exposure Rating: Outdoor rainproof, UL type NEMA 3R
- Enclosure Security: Padlock hole in chassis for up to 3/8" padlock
- Output Terminals: #14 2/0 AWG (2.08 to 67.4mm2)
- Number of Separate Output Circuits: 1
- Total Maximum Current: 96A
- Overcurrent Protection: Not included, can accommodate (up to 6) 600VDC fuse holders
- Input Terminals: Cable Glands #14 to 8 AWG (2.08 to 8.4 mm2)
- Certifications: UL 1741, CSA 22.2, CE
- ICS Accessories: FUSE-15-600VDC/10: Box of (10) x 15A fuses, FUSE-20-600VDC/10: Box of (10) x 20A fuses, FH-30-1000VDC fuse holder