MidNite Solar MNDC-GFP80 Ground Fault Circuit Breaker 80A
MidNite Solar MNDC-GFP80 Ground Fault Circuit Breaker. 80 Amp 150VDC Panel Mount DC Ground Fault Protector. NRTL listed breaker assembly.
MidNite's breakers are rated to break the full rated load at the rated voltage repeatedly, with NO DAMAGE. Always use a properly sized breaker for disconnecting. All MidNite circuit breakers hold 100% rated current independent of ambient temperature. NEC2008 requires DC-GFP’s on all solar installations.
- 1/2 amp trip mechanism connects between battery negative and earth ground
- 10,000 AIC
- Breaker Torque Value: 30 In-Lbs (3.4NM)
- Listed for US & Canada
- Size: 1 1/2" wide, 1/4" studs for Electrical connection
- Weight: 1 lb
- MidNite Solar Breaker and Busbar Torque Values
- MidNite Solar Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit
- MidNite Solar Limited Warranty
- Does the MNDC-GFP80 disconnect the battery ground when tripped?
Yes, the MNDC-GFP80 disconnects the bond between the battery negative and ground negative when tripped.